Services from the best Eye Hospital in Mumbai catering INDIA !
Laxmi Eye Institute, Renowned Eye hospital in Navi Mumbai and a premier eye hospital in Mumbai offering advanced eye care at affordable prices. Our panel of eye doctors are skilled in every aspect of eye care and have trained at the finest eye hospitals in India and abroad.
Our Expert Team
Founder Director of LEI and Chief Trustee of Laxmi Charitable Trust, Dr. Suhas Haldipurkar is among the pioneers of the phaco technique for cataract surgery in India and a recognised phaco teacher as well.
Hamid Mulla Road (Old Uran Road)
Panvel- 410 206. Maharashtra, India.
Choose The Best For Your Eyes!
At Laxmi, eye health is prime to us and therefore we offer holistic eye care services
Eye Care @ Laxmi
Everyday, we use our eyes constantly for some activity or the other, whether to read, watch television, check our mobile phones, or something else. Visit the top Eye hospital in Navi Mumbai, Laxmi Eye Institue, Panvel – Kharghar – Dombivli. Book appointment online.
Eye hospital in India that creates eye specialists
Laxmi Eye Institute has one of the longest running and most reputed cataract surgical training programs that includes SICS and Phacoemulsification.
Laxmi has the best-designed operation theatres coupled with surgical suites aimed at maximizing patient comfort and safety. That makes it a best Eye Hospital in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai.
Our Management Team
We like to call it ``360 Degree Excellence in Eye Care``
Your search for the ” best eye specialist near me ” or the best eye specialist in Mumbai ends here. Check our panel list of eye doctors.
His hands on Experience and Surgical hand makes him the best eye specialist in Navi Mumbai, Panvel.
MS in Ophthalmology, he completed his MBBS from JJM Medical College, Davangere and his post-graduation from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He also holds a DNB in ophthalmology.
Dr. Shetty has been awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in Ophthalmology by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (UK). He has also been awarded the Fellow All India Collegium of Ophthalmology (FAICO) in Glaucoma by All India Ophthalmological Society.
He has undergone intensive surgical training in advanced cataract surgery at Arasan Eye Hospital, Tamil Nadu.
Besides excelling at his job, he is also involved in phaco training for Indian and international students and clinical teaching for post graduate DNB and DOMS programs.
OPD consultation days
Panvel Branch: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 to 06:00 PM, Friday 9:00 to 12:30
Dombivali Branch: Saturday
One of the best eye specialist in Navi Mumbai catering his experience and expertise in Laxmi, one of the largest eye hospitals in India.
He completed his DNB in ophthalmology from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, where he was adjudged the Best Outgoing Student, and also won the prestigious Dr. S. Kanthimathynathan Endowment and Gold Medal in neuro ophthalmology.
He did his fellowship training in retinal and vitreous surgery at L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad.
He has been awarded the FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK) and the MRCS (Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK) degrees.
He has also cleared the Advanced ICO (International Council of Ophthalmology) examination.
Dr. Devendra was a project consultant at the IIT, Madras. He also has numerous book-chapters to his name and has presented papers at various national and international conferences.
Dr. Devendra works as consultant vitreo-retinal surgeon at LEI, focusing on management of age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, and retinal detachment.
She has been trained in advanced cataract and refractive surgery at Nethradhama Super speciality Hospital, Bangalore and at Laxmi Eye Institute under Dr. Suhas Haldipukar.
Dr. Tanvi has to her credit many presentations at national & international conferences as well as publications in peer reviewed journals of ophthalmology. She has also received the prestigious ``Best Video Award`` at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) conference, which was held in Barcelona.
WHY CHOOSE LAXMI FOR YOUR EYES
- At Laxmi, the largest Eye hospital in Navi Mumbai . We have a heritage of quality eye care spanning 3 decades and over 5 lakh satisfied patients.
- Our doctors are highly qualified and experienced superspecialists, with most of them being fellowship-trained at eminent national and global institutions.
- Laxmi offers a wide range of eye care solutions, from laser vision correction to more complex cataract, glaucoma, cornea, squint and oculoplastic surgeries.
- Laxmi is the preferred eye care service provider in the regions where we operate. Our patients testify to the unmatched ethical standards and care by our team of doctors and staff.
- We are the partner of choice for doctors and surgeons for management of complicated cases and second opinions. A significant segment of our patients are referrals from other doctors for specialised care.
- Doctors at Laxmi have received numerous awards from the medical fraternity and have been in leadership roles at key medical bodies like All India Ophthalmic Society (AIOS), Maharashtra Ophthalmic Society (MOS), to name a few.
- At Laxmi, one of the top Eye Hospital in Panvel, our entire facility has been designed keeping our patients’ safety and comfort as top priorities. And constant upgrades to meet world standards is the norm
- Integral to all levels and every stage of eye care is our focus on welfare of our patients.